DEC RESOLUTIONS & PETITIONS
The Palm Beach County Democratic Party reflects the diversity of Florida. Listed below are some of the current resolutions that express what we stand for.
- 06/03 Resolution Recognizing PBC School Board Members Who Stood Firm in Support of Equity For All in Education
- 06/03 Resolution Censuring Four PBC School Board Members Who Voted to Weaken School District Equity Statement…
- 05/06 Resolution Denouncing the Passage of SB 90
- 04/01 Resolution in Support of the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Community and Condemning Anti-Asian Violence
- 04/01 Resolution Denouncing White Supremacy and White Nationalism
- 04/01 Resolution Against House Bill 1
- 04/01 Resolution to Support Modernizing Florida's Unemployment Insurance Policy
- 04/01 Resolution Against Voter Suppression
- 02/04 Resolution in Support of Vaccinating All
Teachers/Face-to-Face Support Staff Performing In-person Duties, as Essential Workers, Regardless of
Age, to Protect the Health, Safety and Emotional
Well-Being of Our Students, Families, &
- 01/14 Resolution Sanctioning U.S. Representative Brian Mast and U.S. Senators Rick Scott and Marco Rubio, and Calling for Their Resignations
Register with Driver's License or State ID
A U.S. citizen eligible to vote in Florida shall be registered to vote or have their existing registration updated by submitting an application for a new, renewed, updated, or replacement Florida driver’s license or ID card, unless they check a box to opt out of voter registration. The person shall not be required to select registration in order to be registered to vote or update registration. This amendment does not change voting eligibility requirements
This amendment provides that the restoration of voting eligibility shall not be denied because of any debt, including legal financial obligations. This amendment does not release any person from their duty to pay any debt, including legal financial obligations.
Same Day Registration
This amendment allows a U.S. citizen who is eligible to vote under Florida law to both register and vote at the same time at early voting sites during early voting and at polling places on Election Day. This amendment does not change the eligibility requirements to register to vote.